- Yes. Of course. Of course success change me. But it’s got on sort of two stages. I would be a full to actually declare the fact that I didn’t change, been snobbish, arrogant, or whatever. That was a stage. The first stage – of course, I was (…), I thought, nobody could… you know. I just thought, I was it! But then I’ve actually come to realize, whatever success can’t be handle in the different way. I actually… It is coming down to that. I actually sort of pay more attention on actually making people realize, that I’m normal. You know, what I mean? It’s such a… This… shit! – think about people think “Oh, Freddie Mercury! He would talk to me!” I think, it captured it bower. Sort of two stages, I think. Success did change me, and now I was actually change me yet again. For all she coming down, and I think, it seem to cope quite bore…I mean, it (…), it just come with my situation, that’s the way it is. A bit of happiness I can create – is my money. O’K, money can’t buy happiness, it’s true, I’ve written a song, called “Money can’t buy happiness”, but I mean – yeah, I’m a (happy great) saying that… depending on who you are. You can’t… Yes, I’m trying some things…
- You can get happiness?
- Yes, that’s another form of getting happiness – it’s like love buying people presents. I love it far more than maybe they do! I love to see that kind of thing.
- Freddie, do you feel that along to people, (…) the sensitivity within yourself, because of they seem much?
- I (don’t) think, most people realize that at all. But I don’t want to see border, I mean I’m not going go out looking for barrages or people saying “Look! You know, that is by me”. It’s basically finding few very close, that would be enough for me. Having try to get really, true feelings in this business – is very hard.
- One suggestion, which you’ve probably already noticed is saying – is that rock’n roll is ruined dew. Do you agree with that?
- No, darlings. No. I feel that I am the manipulator. I can go with this happening. It’s like… rock’n roll is a drug. But you gather the drug. And it. It’s one of those things… All people say, rock’n roll people, that people in the music business might be (… or be on drugs, and secure all that)… Each to is earn – cause as far as I’m concerned, it’s sounds like… that’s a challenge to me. The same way I love this, and, you know – you rule the drug – as far as that kind of that kind of things concerned, I would like to think that I am in very convene position of actually ruling that thing. Otherwise it would be my down falling, that was a case of a long time ago. Thanks God, I’ve got it all to realize that I mean, you know good so far. And I would hate to think that anything like that or whatever rule me. I don’t need outside stimulus, I don’t need it, cause I have enough fantasy going around me and within me. And that’s enough. So, I mean, in terms if I wanted a little wise or little high – it’s like alcohol. That’s fun. I don’t need total outside stimulus to totally take all my body so that I don’t know what I’m doing. That’s smth that really inbreeded me, it said – I hate to lose control in that way. I mean I want to do smth, and I have to make sure that I’m in total control with myself. Because of mine Persona on stage this things that I key on that way offstage. If I did – I would be dead a long time ago! You know. but I’m still… I’m flamboyant, and I like to do things fast, it’s my nature.
- Do you feel any kind of moral obligation to the young people that follow you in your own lifestyle?