Now I'm Here interview
- Can you tell us, what’s Queen is all about?
- This is basically a rock-n-roll band, with lots of harmonies, lots of…. everything.
- Can you say you stay one bag to the NB side?
- No, we’re not … this is one little thing that I think people can put aside is one category. We just… We work some nish of… there ‘s a lot of ingredients, that make up Queen, and you can’t put your finger on it, really. So, it’s most difficult question, to start of with, really.
- I’ve read about Queen, I’ve read that you like to do albums, but even you’re on the stage– you feel, that a stage should be a thrill show, rather then just a concert.
- That’s true. That’s two entirely different concepts, two sort of spheres. I mean, in the studio we really work for the album, and go that way; and when we working on stage – it’s just totally different thing.
- Is this the future of the rock is going to? Are you predicting so? I seem to be looking 20 years from now. What’s your plan?
- (laughs) I’m just me, you know, even on stage – I’m just me. I mean I’m not sort of plan down any message or predicting anything. I’m just having fun on stage and just try put across our music, which is “Queen”. It’s rock-n-roll!