Freddie in Linear notes TV program 1984
- …I mean to going on, getting out my brain in alcohol and having a good time. That’s the issue I’m worried about. (int-r laughs very much)
(î Hot Space)
- We were going to this black mode, what was, basically, my idea. I think, it obviously do that well, but was something… I think, it was… we had obvious time.
- We do what we feel. We feel like doing. And at that time we felt, that was right.
(î The Works)
- I think, it made us to play little safer, to be honest. I think, the other three – Roger, John and Brian – would be worried about, you know, my kind of sort of songs, going off on a tangent, and to be honest, I didn’t… I probably was the only one who wasn’t much worry about it. I mean, just cause of an album doesn’t sell – it doesn’t mean. You’ve finished, and just have to come back and do, you know, what you’ve best done.
(î Radio Ga-Ga)
- Basically, that song initially was written by Roger. And he wrote it round… The way he had initially planned was that radio is on a way out, and that video is taken over, what people gonna do. And after lyrics came across, I thought it was a bit to heavy. I thought, it just… You know, it’s not sort of seen to do things like that. So, we changed around.
(î ñîëüíîì àëüáîìå Ôðåääè)
- You know, after 12 years being together we’ve bored to death to each other, to be honest. And… you want to do smth other than just “Queen”, “Queen”, “Queen”. I mean, I like “Queen”, I like “Queen” very much, but I mean I don’t want to end up life, living of caught at. It’s just… I’m 37 years old, and I want to do smth different. And it’s about term I did… get to them all – or been a vulture
(î êîíòàêòå ñ ãðóïïîé)
- I don’t get on with them at all. I really don’t. You know, it’s to say… Music – it’s like… it’s like work. And it’s like going to work. 9 to 5 except, it’s not 9 to 5. When the work is finished, I go my way, and they go their ways.