- I can go on stage and not to talk to them for about a couple of month beforehand. That doesn’t mean, we don’ jell, it’s the music, that brings us together. That’s smth, that we have after 12 years – it’s instinctive. And you don’t worry about any kind of bad temperament or whatever. That’s – off stage. Once you’re go on stage – it jells, and… it calls been professional, I guess.
- What do you think is kept the band together – and so, in tactile, the same personal for so many years?
- Money! (smiling)
- Why? That’s doesn’t seeing to be a motivating force for many other bands! (smiling)
- Oh, we love the money! If they say that we don’t like the money – they talk another there us, to be honest. (smiling) No, really – money is a part of the deal. But the other thing also after… no, to be honest, to honest and serious note… Well, we just want to make a music, and just because you’ve made a lot of money and you’re successful – it doesn’t mean it’s enough. This is a hardest time for us. This is a big test. You know we’ve been in the business 12 years, records still sell, and to keep it going, that much better – it’s hard. I sad I don’t want to give up now - I have nothing else to do!
(об исторической личности, с которой хотелось бы поговорить)
- Oh… Mary-Antoinette!
- What would you talk about to Mary-Antoinette?
- Jewels! (laughing; int-r laughs VERY much!)